Exceptional Educational Opportunities
Our educational sessions have been completely redesigned with you in mind, and there’s something for everyone! Choose from 50 sessions that cover topics you care about.
Hear from top experts on
- Innovations in palliative care and hospice, including technology, quality assurance and business development
- Trends in care continuum management and the development of relationships to facilitate care
- Growth and development of staff, beginning with talent acquisition
- Home care regulatory changes, including quality, finance, and compliance topics
- Business and workforce development, leadership, and financial management for private duty and private pay organizations
These sessions you will leave you informed and excited to implement new ideas in your workplace.
Three pre-conferences for a deeper dive into key topics
- The New HHCoPs: Everything You Need to Know, an all-day, in-depth analysis of the new CoPs for home health
- How to Succeed When You’re New in the Business: Comprehensive Leadership Toolkit, secrets to business development through turbulent regulatory times, navigating trends and change, and best practices
- Key Strategies to Develop Your Private Pay Organization will cover marketing and business development as well as wage and hour policy