Q3: Quality of Care. Quality at Work. Quality at Home.
Spend time with home care and hospice leaders and providers at the 2017 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo in Long Beach, California.
Hear from educators and keynote speakers who will leave you empowered and inspired, and attend the Expo – the industry’s largest marketplace of buyers and sellers.
Who should attend?
This conference is for you if you work in
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Business Development
- Nursing Management
- Clinical Disciplines
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Executive Leadership
- Multiple networking opportunities with peers, industry experts, and home care and hospice leaders
- More than 50 hours of home care and hospice-specific education
- Special, intensive pre-conferences on Private Duty, Conditions of Participation for Home Care, and Leadership Development
- 15.5 hours total – 8.5 hours exclusively – in the largest expo of home care and hospice products and services
- Inspirational keynote speakers who will challenge you to grow and think about your life and your business in new ways
In Long Beach, you’ll
- Connect and network with top suppliers at the industry’s largest home care and hospice Expo through demonstrations and on-floor education
- See nearly 200 vendors representing industry categories including accreditation, technology, benchmarking software, education and training, and recruitment and staffing
- Enjoy incredible meals and entertainers, giveaways, and the chance to win prizes throughout the conference
We can’t wait to spend quality time with you in Long Beach, California!
If you’re already registered, click here to create your personalized itinerary for the education sessions and Expo. When the conference app is available, you will have the entire conference and your starred items automatically synced to your phone or tablet.