We’re getting excited about the 2017 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo in Long Beach, California, and hope you are too. It promises to be one of our most exciting conferences we’ve had in a long time, and we don’t want you to miss out on any of it. We know you’ll be busy with all of the interactive education sessions, networking opportunities, and general sessions but here are some fun ways to enhance your conference experience.
- Hang out in the registration lobby on Sunday morning for Life Hacks, where you can learn how to use Google Docs and maybe even practice folding a pocket square. Then, visit the bedazzling station to make your conference badge sparkle.
- First timers can attend a special breakfast reception to break the ice and get to know NAHC, play games, and have a chance to win great prizes.
- The Innovations Gallery offers educational topics in a robust, graphic format that fosters social interaction, plus meet & greets with our keynote speakers.
- Lots of fun and surprises in the Expo, including a relaxation station where you can get a neck and shoulder massage while charging your mobile phone.
- If you’re still in town on Tuesday night, join us at the closing party – A Night Under the Stars – for appetizing food and drinks, music, and much more in a beautiful outdoor venue.
We can’t wait to spend quality time with you in Long Beach.
Not registered yet? There’s still time. Register Now!